Top 8 GST Certification Courses in Goa With Placements
Since the implementation of the GST (Goods and Services Tax) on July 1, 2017, those with business experience, chartered accountants, company secretaries, certified management accountants, and other professionals have had to learn a lot about GST.
GST experts are in high demand in the commercial and government products and services industries. GST certification courses and training programs are springing up all over the country as a result.
If you live in Goa and want to take a GST course, here is a list of the Top 8 GST certification Courses in Goa.
How Can A GST Certification Course Help You Advance In Your Career?
- If you are a commerce graduate or a finance professional who is currently employed in the finance industry. Then, completing a GST course not only adds another feather to your hat but also allows you to become a GST practitioner and launch a career in the field of GST.
- The goods and services tax (GST) is an indirect tax that combines all other indirect taxes into a single charge. As a result, it has become a new career option with several employment openings in the industry.
- If you are a GST practitioner, you can supply services such as e-waybills for goods movements; assisting the tax assessee with GST registration, cancellation, and updates; tax invoices and delivery challans can be issued; on behalf of the registered taxable person, they can file GST returns and make the external and inward supply.
- There are several job vacancies relating to GST practice, according to recruitment portals.
– Naukri: 2,74,460 GST-related jobs and 1,31,880 GST practitioner related jobs.
– Indeed: 42,210 GST-related job openings.
– Linkedin: 2,327 GST-related jobs.
- A GST-certified expert should expect a 15 percent pay rise on average. The typical GST practitioner accountant salary in India ranges from 2.1 lakhs for those with less than one year of experience to more than 20 lakhs for those with more than 20 years. The compensation of a GST Practitioner accountant can range from 0.2 lakhs to 3.6 lakhs.
GST Certification Courses in Goa:
Since the emergence of the GST-related profession in the country, numerous states, and urbanized cities have established GST education forums. And Goa is no different; there are numerous colleges and online courses available to learn about GST and receive certification.
There are various exclusive and short-term online GST courses accessible if you are from Goa. There are numerous associated and private universities accessible if you prefer to take your course in a classroom setting.
Despite the numerous options for a person to enroll in GST certification courses in Goa, we have compiled a list of some of the best and most exclusive GST certification courses in Goa to make it easier for you to select your preferred course. So there you have it.
Also, check our Top 12 GST Certification Courses In India In 2021 (Updated)
Here is a list of the Top 8 Best GST Certification Courses in Goa.
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is well-known for its many online professional courses in a content writing course, digital marketing courses, and Technical Writing Course, preparation, and has been doing so for the past five years. With 2500+ training programs, they have trained over 14300 professionals from over 30 countries. They also offer one of the best GST certification courses in Goa. And the course has a lot of deals that are too good to pass up at such a low cost. Overall, it is one of the best online GST courses in India.
GST Certification Course Details:
- Course Fee: INR 2900/-
- Duration: 4 weeks of live online and 16 hours lectures.
- Every week there will be a practical assignment for the enrollees.
- IIM Skills gives you immediate access to a GST practitioners community of over 2000 experts. You will receive immediate online assistance and a timely answer to any inquiry.
- GST concepts such as their effect on businesses, invoicing, GST return filing, as well as many others, are covered in the course materials.
- A new GST content structure combines all of the most recent information on GST, as well as any changes to the country’s tax structure.
- You will develop a better understanding of the GST Act as well as the ability to put what you’ve learned into practice in real-world situations, boosting your self-confidence as a result of the course.
- They provide freelance opportunities and dedicated placement cells.
- Corporates all around the country trust IIM Skills Master’s Certification. You have free, unlimited access to workshops and training on a variety of tools and applications that make working with many customers easier.
- You will receive a Master GST certification from IIM Skills, which is also registered with the Ministry of MSME, Government of India, upon successful completion of the course and passing the examination.
Also, check Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Pune
IIM Skills Master Certification
IIM Skills Brand Partners
Reviews and Testimonials
CAclubindia was founded in 1999, as an interactive platform for Finance professionals and Taxpayers. Initially, it aims to share knowledge on CA but later there is overwhelming reach and reception from the finance professional crowd.
Today CAclubindia has 2 million-plus members and provides services like interaction sessions on finance-related topics, updates on various financial issues, offering a constructive site to all the members to connect. They also offer one of the best GST certification courses in Goa.
- Course Name: Advanced GST training and certification course.
- Duration: The course period is approximately 1 month, which is 2 hours per day of a total 40 hours online session.
- Course fee: INR 6599/- with 18% GST.
- Topics Covered: Detailed explanation of GST provisions with practical case studies, as well as an analysis of open and hot GST concerns.
Different Judgements and Case Studies from Different Advance Ruling Authorities / HC, Preparation and Filing of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C – Table by Table, Divergent Judgements and Case Studies from Different Advance Ruling Authorities / HC, Q&A.
An understanding of all recent amendments and their implications are covered in these exclusive recorded sessions.
- Syllabus: Levy and supply of GST, taxable person and registration, time and value of supply, input tax credit, place of supply for goods or services, zero-rated supply, tax invoice, the introduction of e-invoicing under GST, and Job Work, existing return and new GST return system under GST & e- waybill, preparation of form GSTR-9 and GSTR-9a.
- After attending live classes, you must take a test. The certificate is issued as soon as the exam is completed. The certificate from the Ministry of MSME PPDC, on the other hand, takes about 15 days to arrive.
Also, read about the Top 10 GST certification courses in Vizag
Vedaysys is an ISO-certified computer and IT training institution that focuses on IT and non-IT computer courses as well as the most up-to-date technologies. Their training programs are designed to provide students and working professionals with the skills they need to achieve their full employment potential.
They also offer one of the best GST certification courses in India, and it is a combined tally course. It’s also suitable for the people who live in Goa.
- Course Name: Tally ERP 9 + GST.
- Course Fee: No information found.
- Duration: 60 hours session.
- Participants can attend the course through both online and classroom styles.
- Topics Covered: Basis of accounting Tally, TDS, Inventory Accounts creation and alteration, Goods and Services Tax accounting, RCM or Reverse Charge Mechanism, Data security and backups, Vouchers (Inventory, order, manufacturing).
- Demo class available.
- Once the course is complete, participants will get a certificate of excellence.
Do check out the Top 15 GST Certification courses in Delhi
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) was created as a statutory organization to regulate the profession of chartered accountancy in India under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs of the Government of India is in charge of the Institute. With a long history of public service to the Indian economy, the ICAI is the world’s second-largest professional organization of chartered accountants.
This course is only for chartered accountants who have passed the final test, and it assists them in better understanding the law and instilling skills to give better services. It’s also one of the best places to pursue GST certification courses in Goa.
- Course Name: Certification course on GST.
- Fee: 12,000 plus GST.
- Duration:10 days course.
Option I: Just Saturday and Sunday.
Option 2: Monday to Friday – 2 weeks) (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM).
- Topics Covered: Definition and Concept under GST, Levy Supply-Time and place, ITC or Input Tax Credit, Registration and Valuation, Transitional Issues and Returns, Assessment and offenses, Payment and Refunds, Penalties, FTP and Customs Duty, Overview of Compensation Cess to States Act, Other miscellaneous topics.
- The best faculty in the country, including ICAI-recognized advocates and field specialists, will be teaching.
- After passing an institute-conducted examination, the course is completed and a certificate is granted. Certification from India’s largest accounting authority.
You may be interested in Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
One of the most well-known online educational sites is Udemy. It boasts a larger community of 44 million or more learners, 65,000 or more instructors, 1,83,000 or more courses, 594 million or more course enrollment, 75 languages, and 8,600 or more commercial customers as of 2021.
Their GST education is dedicated and is regarded as one of the best GST certification courses in Goa. ClearTax Learning, a third-party entity, teaches the course.
ClearTax Learning was created in 2009 and already has over 10,000 C’s on its books.
Course Name: Complete GST course and certification.
Duration: The course runs for a total length of 42 hours and 52 minutes which covers 27 sections and 299 lectures.
Fee: INR 4800/-.
Topics Covered: Basics of GST, GST Articles, Composition Scheme, Input Tax Credit, GST registration, Returns, Transitional Provisions, Webinars, Place of Supply, Time of Supply, Value of Supply, GST by Ashok Batra, Offences and Penalties, New Council Meeting: GST rates, Payments.
Perks: 42 hours of demand video, Full-time access to study materials, 29 articles, Access on mobile, TV, and PC.
Students will have a complete understanding of the GST tax regime by the end of the course and will be “GST Ready” for the future.
And finally, the participants will get a course competition certificate.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India – ICSI is the country’s sole certified professional organization committed to the improvement and regulation of company secretaries. It is a significant national professional association that was established in 1980 by a parliamentary act known as the Company Secretaries Act.
The operations of ICSI are overseen by the Government of India’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Students participating in the Company Secretaries Course receive outstanding teaching, and CS members are held to the highest quality standards. The ICSI has around 62,000 members and over 3.5 lakh pupils on its rolls.
ICSI provides one of the affiliated GST certification courses in Goa. In addition, the course will be available online via the ICSI LMS platform via live webinars, recorded versions, and PPTs with interactive webinars.
Course Name: Certification course on GST.
Duration: 15 to 20 hours of training will be provided through once-a-week sessions and each session will be 2 hours approx.
Fees: INR 7500/- plus GST.
Topic Covered: Introduction of GST vis-a-vis Old Indirect Tax regime, Important definitions & terms under GST, Role of GST Practitioner, Registration process under GST, Composition Scheme, Various Forms under GST, Exemption under GST for Goods and Services, Returns under GST, Time of supply for Goods or Services.
Also, Valuation of supply, Reverse Charge MechanismInput Tax Credit (ITC), GST Audit, GST Refund, GSTR 1, GSTR 3B, GSTR9 & GSTR-9C: A Practical Overview, Place of supply for Goods or Services, Exports, and Imports of Goods or Services, Multiple Case Studies, Preparation of Tax Invoice, Credit & Debit Notes.
And E-invoicing/Fake Invoices, Classification of goods & services and rate of taxation, E-way bill, Provisions for inspection, search, seizure, summon & arrest under CGST Act, Provisions of Demand & recovery, Arrest, Prosecution & Compounding, Advance Rulings.
Once the training is completed, candidates have to pass an MCQ-based assessment and project report. After the training and test have been completed, the candidates will be awarded a certificate of completion.
NIIT is a well-known Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a workforce to fulfill the needs of the global economy. Due to its large and comprehensive array of talent development programs, the organization, which was founded in 1981 to assist the emerging IT industry overcome its human resource difficulties, now ranks among the world’s leading training companies.
Individuals, businesses, and institutions can benefit from NIIT’s training and development solutions, which are available in over 30 countries. Being a successful organization, they also offer one of the dedicative GST certification courses in Goa.
Course Name: Introduction to GST.
Duration: 20 hours of classroom type.
Fee: Not mentioned.
Topic Covered: Understanding of Goods and Services Tax ideas was covered. Learn about Goods and Services Supply. Discover the concepts of Time of Supply and Value of Supply. Understanding of Invoicing and Input Credit Mechanism, Returns and Payment of Tax, Consequences of Non-Compliance, Accounts and Other Records.
And Tax Rate Structure and Tax Refund, Transition to GST and Input Service Distributor, Employment and Non-Resident Taxpayer, E-Commerce, and Compliance Rating Recognize the job of a Tax Return Preparer, GSTN, and GSP understanding, and Auditing Procedures Understanding Learn more about Demand and Recovery. Understand the concepts of Appeals and Revision, as well as Liability to Pay.
8. Henry Harvin
With over seven years of experience in the sector, Henry Harvin is one of the leading online educational institutes. Content writing, digital marketing, copywriting, business analytics, GST, SAP writing, TEFL, lean six sigma, and more services are available. In addition, it is the top GST certification training in the country.
The GST practitioner course provides a comprehensive understanding of GST legislation from specialists who have been on Aaj Tak, NDTV, and other platforms. Henry Harvin maintains an alumni network of over 18,000 professionals in 23 locations in India and was the first institute to provide the GST course in December 2016.
- Course Fee: INR 12500/-.
- Duration: Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions for 32 Hours.
- Topic Covered: Covers the most recent hot themes, such as GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A, new e-Invoicing requirements, how to claim ITC if it is not reflected, and so on.
- Assistance with internships to gain practical experience with the learnings.
- Access to E-Learning with a wide range of tools and techniques, video content, assessments, and more.
- You will be certified in the GST practitioner course from Henry Harvin, Govt of India recognized & Award-Winning Institute.
- If you get 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin Accounts Academy for the GST Practitioner Course, you will be notified of regular boot camps classes for the next 12 months and free access to AskHenry Hackathons and competitions and job openings, and internship updates.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is GST certification?
The GST registration certificate is a legally binding document that proves GST registration in India. Any company in India with revenue that exceeds the GST registration threshold is required to register.
2. Who issues a GST certificate?
A GST registration certificate in form GST REG-06 is issued to every individual who has registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST). Only the GST portal allows the registered person to download the GST registration certificate in form GST REG-06 (No physical documents available).
3. Is a GST practitioner a good career?
On average, it can help to improve an individual’s remuneration by 15% to 25%. As a result, individuals will have additional job opportunities. Individuals could utilize it to start their own consultancy firm. It contributes to the growth of various taxation, finance, and accounting professionals’ skills.
4. Which GST course is best?
There are several excellent GST certification courses around the country. IIM Skills is, in comparison, one of the best GST certification courses in Goa and others. Their course structure includes a wide range of topics for a modest charge.
The names given above are the best GST certification courses in Goa, thus if you live in Goa, you can select any of those platforms that match your requirements. The bulk of these courses are also available online, allowing you to participate even if you live elsewhere in the country.
When people decide to take a GST course, there are numerous names on the internet, each with their own marketing tactics to present themselves as respectable platforms, making it difficult to select the best one. This article was written to assist you by examining each course and comparing its benefits and drawbacks based on the syllabus and fees ratio.
We hope that our list of the top 8 best GST certification courses in Goa will help you make the best choice. Best wishes for your course and good luck in your studies.