Top 10 GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad
After the introduction of Goods and Services Tax on 1st July 2017, it has become essential for accountants, tax professionals, companies, and businesses to have knowledge about the same. GST impacts each and every industry & business in India. Many people, however, are still confused about what this tax system entails and how it operates. As a result, this article will shed light on the subject and provide information about GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad, allowing you to acquire GST Training from the best institute.
What is GST?
GST stands for Goods and Services Tax. It is a tax levied on all goods and services sold to customers across the Country. When we make our final purchase, this tax is added and displayed. The goal of the tax reform is to prevent unfair activities and transactions that existed in the previous tax system.
Types of GST
GST can be an overwhelming concept to understand. Most people were initially puzzled by this new tax system because it encompassed a variety of taxes. The types of GST are listed below:
- CGST (Central Goods and Services Tax)
CGST is applied when a product or service is sold within the state. The central government is in charge of implementing the CGST, which is governed by the CGST Act (Central Goods and Service Tax Act). It has replaced all current central taxes such as service tax, CST, custom duty, and so on, and is payable at the same rate as SGST.
- IGST (Integrated Goods and Services Tax)
When goods and services are exchanged between states, the IGST is applied. The IGST is collected by the federal government and distributed to other states.
- SGST (State Goods and Services Tax)
SGST is charged when an item or service is sold within a state. The SGST is imposed by the state government on various goods and services, and it is collected from the sellers after it is imposed on the taxpayers, much like the CGST. This tax has taken the place of earlier taxes such as the entertainment tax, admission tax, and value-added tax, among others.
- UTGST (Union Territory Goods and Services Tax)
As the name implies, UTGST is levied on goods and services exported from the country’s union territories, such as the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, and so on. This tax is levied in addition to the CGST.
Benefits of GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad
Let’s start with the benefits of GST before moving on to the advantages of GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad. GST attempts to eliminate double taxation, lowering the cost of goods. What most people don’t realize is that it can be somewhat technical in nature, as it involves many processes such as return filing, refund applications, registration, and notice response. All these are done online.
Benefits of the course:
- Has created employment opportunities.
- Certified practitioners and their respective firms create a trusted relationship.
- Assists in the growth of start-ups.
- Individuals can form their own consulting firms.
- Accountants, taxation, and financial professionals can gain yet another expertise.
- Contributes to a salary increase of 15 to 25%.
We can look at the 10 Best Certification Courses with Placements now that we know what GST is and how important it is for people in the financial sector.
Also, read about Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Ahmedabad
Top 10 GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is one of the best institutes for GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad. Their comprehensive training is divided into nine modules and includes topics such as GST Fundamentals, GST Framework, GST Returns Filing, and RCM. You will obtain a certificate from the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India, upon completion of the course. Their graduates work for firms such as BMW, IBM, Genpact, Dell, and others. They have one of the top financial modeling courses in Ahmedabad aswell.
Who can sign up:
- Accounting and Finance professionals
- Business people
- Leading specialists in the business handle well-researched teaching approaches.
- The syllabus has been updated to reflect the most recent GST changes.
- Pre-recorded online sessions.
- Self-study lectures of 16 hours.
- Weekly Assessments.
- Case studies available.
- On the spot resolution of doubts.
- Easy to learn bite-sized content.
- Ebooks, tools, and software tools are all available for free.
- Lifetime access to lectures.
- The Practitioner Community provides online help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Available on any device, anywhere.
- Needs to understand GST thoroughly.
- Needs to have communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Have a good grasp of numbers.
- Possess problem-solving skills and logical reasoning.
- You’ll need to know how to keep secrets.
- Knowledge of Excel and Tally is essential.
What you will learn
- Overall understanding of GST.
- How it impacts businesses and organizations.
- Reconstructive pricing strategy.
- Provides hands-on experience with GST operations such as TDS, return filing, and refunds.
- Provides an in-depth understanding of GST provisions, preparing you to take on the job.
Fees: INR 2900/-
2. Indus University
Indus University offers one of the best GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad, which makes working with the GST officials a breeze. The training covers the basics of GST as well as the practical challenges that come with it.
Who can sign up:
- Those who are interested in business and services.
- Any graduates.
- Professionals in the finance sector.
- Tax practitioners.
The course also creates chances for self-employment.
Students at Indus University have three options from which to choose.
During the weekends only, for 10 days to 5 weeks.
Only during weekdays, for a period of 10 days to 2 weeks.
Although online learning is available, assignments and tests must be completed on campus.
Fees: INR 9500/-
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Ahmedabad
3. ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu Skills was founded in 1999 with the goal of providing training to India’s job-seeking young so that they can find work at a reasonable cost. It is one of the most popular GST certification courses in Ahmedabad. The institute has approximately 200 training locations across the country and has a long list of accomplishments, including:
- ASSOCHAM made a significant contribution to skill development in 2018.
- In 2017, achievers from around the world voted for the best vocational training institute.
- In 2015, the Brands’ Academy presented a global quality award.
They offer accounting, finance, taxation, and other job-related courses and training. Their GST training course lasts 27 hours and includes a total of 8 lectures with in-depth explanations.
Trainees will be exposed to real-world scenarios in order to improve their understanding and analysis of GST requirements. They provide hands-on training using cutting-edge technology, employ competent professionals and teachers, and take a more practical approach to learning.
4. Institute of Account and Taxation Training (IATT)
This course is meant to give students a solid understanding of GST fundamentals. Trainees will be exposed to real-world scenarios in order to improve their understanding and analysis of GST requirements.
- Basic Level
- A Quick Overview of the Goods and Services Tax
- Applicability and Registration process GST
- Creating GST invoices and vouchers, as well as E-Way Bills
- Practical case study
- Export and Import under GST
- Job Work Process & Stock Transfer
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Keeping records and calculating taxes with the Input Tax Credit
- GST Payment Process, Regular and Composite GST Return Filing
Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fees: Rs. 7500/-
- Advance Level
- Overview of Basic Level
- GST Administration
- In the case of deemed registration, non-resident taxable person and casual taxable person, changes in registration, registration cancellation, cancellation of registration revoked
- Credit allocation and blocked credits, credit availability in unusual cases, and input tax credit transfer
- Annual return, Final return
- Provisional Assessment, Scrutiny of Returns, Self-Assessment, and Assessment of Non-filers of Returns.
- Refund of tax
- Audit and Special audit
- TDS and TCS under GST
- Offenses And Penalties
- Demands and Recovery
- Advance Ruling
- Appeals and Revision Process
- Inspection, Search, Seizure, and Arrest
Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fees: Rs. 9000/-
5. DP Accounting & Taxation Services
For more than ten years, DP accounting and taxation services have been a well-established academy run by a group of CA, CS, and accounting specialists. They offer a total of 14 services and training programs, including GST certification training. They have thousands of clients and trusted, well-trained professionals.
Their GST certification courses in Ahmedabad is divided into two levels: basic and advanced. The basic level of instruction is 10 hours long and costs $5,000, while advanced training is 20 hours long and costs $10,000. You can pick between two batches: weekend and weekdays, with times ranging from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekends.
Finance and taxation professionals, GST practitioners, and business owners.
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Ahmedabad
Munimji was founded by a group of CAs with the purpose of supplying the industry with knowledgeable specialists and professionals. This is a three-in-one academy that specializes in education, training, and job placement. More than 7000 students have attended this institute, and more than 1000 have found jobs as a result of their efforts. As a result, their courses have been extremely successful. One of their beliefs is to strive for excellence while maintaining honesty.
Let’s have a look at some of the highlights of one of the finest GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad:
- Important GST Definitions
- Tax Levy and Exemption
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice
- Credit and Debit Note
This program is divided into 12 modules, each with its own set of complex themes.
- Important Definitions under GST
- Meaning and Scope Supply
- Levy of, and exemption from, Tax
- Goods and Service Delivery Time
- Goods and Service Supply Location
- Valuation Rules
- Accounts and Records
- Tax Invoice, Credit, and Debit Note
- Payment of Taxes & Interest
- Tax Deducted at source
- Treatment of Branch Transfer
- Refund of Taxes
- Job Work
- Electronic Commerce
- Assessment & Audit
- Demands and Recovery
- Inspection, Search, Seizure, and Arrest
- Transitional Provisions
- Miscellaneous Sections
7. Creative Accounting & Finance Institute
Digital Media Group has a subsidiary called Creative Accounting and Financing Institute. It was formed by a group of experts with extensive experience working in government agencies. They believe that pupils must be competent at the fundamental level, based on their more than 8 years of expertise. The GST Training Center has received MIT approval for both the institute and the program.
- 100% job assistance.
- Personalized teaching approaches that focus on each student individually and groom them based on their talents.
- Provide 100% practical computer training.
- Current GST tax regime
- GST overview workflow
- GST registration process
- Overview of GST
- Electronic Commerce
- Filing GST returns
- GSTN portal information and payments
It’s no wonder that they’re one of the finest GST training programs because they’re the greatest at offering practical knowledge to their pupils. They also provide exposure to real-life instances and help assess GST obligations.
8. Super 20 Training Institute
Among the numerous GST Certification Courses in Ahmedabad, the one designed by this institute is the most practical. There is, however, a qualifying requirement for this course. To enroll in this program, you must be a professional working accountant. Their batches are scheduled throughout the day, including the morning, noon, evening, and even weekends.
Super 20 is well-known for bringing clients to its students. That way, you’ll be able to work on actual assignments while the lectures are going on, and you’ll be able to file GST returns while the lectures are going on. This course covers all aspects of GST. Provisions and trainers are primarily accountants with experience in the GST field.
- GST Registrations
- GST Returns
- Generation of Return files from Tally
- Make use of the GSTN Portal
This institute actually saves you a lot of time and effort by offering you a screening test before you apply for the course. Before applying, you will know whether you are ready to undertake this course. Vodafone, Indian Oil, Croma, Gardner Denver, Amazon, and other companies have worked with their pupils.
- Scholarships are available.
- Continue to provide support after the training is completed.
- Because there are only 20 students in the batch, each student is given top priority.
- 100 % placements.
- Reasonable Fees.
Duration: 1-2 months.
Recommeneded Read: GST Certification Courses in Vadodara
9. National Institute of Financial Markets (NIFM)
The National Institute of Financial Markets (NIFM) provides a variety of accounting, taxation, financial markets, and stock market courses. The length of their courses ranges from short to long to online. They provide a comprehensive GST professional education that includes both practical and academic components, as well as Tally ERP 9.
They have trained faculties and professionals who have experience of over 20 years and also offer 100% placement assistance. Their professional GST certification courses in Ahmedabad takes two months to complete and costs Rs. 25,000. They offer flexible hours and batches on weekends and weekdays. Their module is divided into five parts which cover a lot of topics having both 20% theoretical aspect and 80% practical.
This training is open to students, novices, undergraduates, graduates, business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs, and even housewives.
10. Institute of Legal and Management Studies (ILMS)
Among the GST Certification courses in Ahmedabad, this has to be one of the most comprehensive. The program offers an abundance of topics. Among the few things it has to offer are the principles of GST, its various concepts, and how applicable it is. GST training includes everything from the beginning to the finish.
- Account Management of companies with GST.
- TDS Computing and TDS Report Extraction.
- Management of Manufacturing Firm.
- Payroll administration, including PF, EPF, and ESI.
- Computing GST and Tally report.
- Input GST Credit.
- Applying GST at multiple levels.
- GTA Accounting in Tally Erp9.
- Specific qualifications are not required.
- Helps make the students employable.
- The course is prepared by experts.
- Online Certificate.
- Content is Creative.
- Learning and implementing is easy.
- Flexible learning hours.
- Videos are easily accessible, and online help is adaptable.
- Economical and trustworthy.
- Video lectures of over 8 hours.
- Students will gain a better understanding of the various GST concepts.
- Give them the ability to register for GST with any legal body.
- An easy-to-use file system with simple forms.
- Offers solutions to real-time problems.
- Students will receive certificates after passing an exam.
- Lifetime access to content material.
Their main goal is to bridge the gap between professional education and job readiness. They also seek to provide a space for learners to enhance their skills in accordance with industry standards. As a result, the course is designed to satisfy the needs of a variety of businesses, and all of the information is vetted by experts.
Their courses are of the following types:
- Weekly crash courses
- Short term courses
- 6-month courses
Q1. What is the GST certification course in India?
GST certification course is a comprehensive guide to goods and services tax regulation, GST Course in India, with the goal of enabling GST practitioners to understand the intricacies of this new GST law. The GST Certification Course in India focuses on the need for a skilled workforce and the impact of the GST training program.
Q2. What is the duration of the online GST certification courses in Ahmedabad?
The 30-hour online certificate program is valid for 60 days. Leading CAs and indirect tax professionals will deliver the course. It provides a comprehensive understanding of the GST law, as well as its implementation, compliance, and enforcement. Candidates will have the opportunity to practice the various procedures defined in the GST Act.
Q3. How to get a GST certificate from IIM skills?
To get a GST certificate from IIM skills you will have to attend 70% of the classes and get 80% in the exam. Certification – If you meet the above two criteria (attendance and score), IIM SKILLS will issue you a certificate of completion for the GST Practitioner Certification Course.
Q4. Who is a GST practitioner as per law?
According to Section 48 of the CGST Act, a registered person may appoint an eligible person to act as an approved GST practitioner. The approved GST practitioner is a tax professional who is authorized to prepare returns and carry out other activities based on the information provided by the taxable person.
The detailed list of GST certification Courses in Ahmedabad we created above may help you make an informed decision about which institute you want to enroll in. Furthermore, it outlines the components of each course so that you don’t end up doing something you don’t want to do. You can quickly become a successful tax professional with the help of any of these courses.