The Netherlands, commonly known as Holland, is a European country that is home to several notable Dutch universities that offer excellent educational opportunities to students. Students who desire to study abroad should consider the Netherlands. Universities and colleges are student-friendly and provide a diverse range of digital marketing courses in Netherlands and programs that will prepare you for a number of careers.
Are you considering a career in marketing and are looking for digital marketing courses in Netherlands? Learn marketing tricks from the best institutions in the Netherlands to become an expert in the field of digital marketing and to begin your career as a digital marketer.
As the world’s 18th largest economy, it is home to a number of global corporations such as Shell, Philips, Unilever, Airbus, and others. It’s an excellent place to do business or start a business. In the Netherlands, there are some of the best digital marketing agencies that offer exceptional marketing solutions for business growth.
If you want to get your career started, you can join any of these agencies, as they are always looking for new talent. It’s an opportunity for you to learn and improve your digital marketing skills.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing has many other names, including internet marketing, web marketing, online marketing, web advertising, e-marketing, and so on. All of these terms refer to a single approach: marketing, promoting, and advertising a brand associated with any items or services via digital platforms.
This marketing strategy will help your company expand by bringing in more customers, improving your online exposure, increasing traffic, creating more leads, and increasing sales. Digital marketing is incredibly relevant in the realm of marketing since it focuses on targeted consumers who are looking for a specific product or service.
Why is Digital Marketing So Important?
In today’s online environment, every business, whether it is a product or a service-based focuses on its online presence. There are various marketing tactics that may be used to promote a brand. One such successful strategy is digital marketing. You can reach a large number of individuals by advertising on digital channels.
Digital marketing is an online marketing technique that uses internet-based channels such as websites and mobile applications to increase brand exposure. Digital marketing is less expensive than traditional marketing tactics such as print marketing, broadcast advertising, and so on.
Let’s take a closer look at this subject, which will help you understand some digital marketing foundations and direct you to the best digital marketing courses in Netherlands.
Scope of Digital Marketing
The way people search for items on the internet has changed dramatically as the internet has taken over the world. The use of laptops and mobile phones has surged. Digital marketing has become more popular as a result of recent e-commerce innovations. Digital marketing is in high demand as the number of online-based enterprises and start-ups grow. Many digital marketing businesses are producing work possibilities all over the world.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Dubai
Types of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is a very broad topic, there are many types in this area of marketing. Let’s discuss a few important types:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Many firms use this type of marketing to improve their search engine rankings. This natural method aids in the indexing of your web page at the top of the search engine result. Keywords or search queries are the words or phrases you use to search for anything on search engines like Google.
In this type of digital marketing, keyword research, or determining what terms or phrases people are searching for around a topic, is critical. Aside from search engine optimization, content plays a crucial role in providing clients with relevant, high-quality information. SEO also focuses on link building, site speed, and structure, among other things.
2. Pay Per Click (PPC)
On Google, we notice a number of advertisements. Do you know where these advertisements come from? It’s a type of online advertising in which the marketer bids on certain keywords to reach a specific audience. PPC refers to Pay-Per-Click (PPC). For each click on your ad, search engines charge a fee.
As a result, it’s known as cost per click. This ad will send you to the appropriate webpage when you click on it. The advantage of this technique is that it allows you to target specific clients and achieve quick results. The most popular forms of ads are Google ads.
The quality of the ad, the bidding price, the type of campaign, and the structure of the landing page all influence PPC outcomes. Many businesses are investing money in this type of marketing in order to enhance their sales and profits.
Checking your inbox has become a part of the day-to-day routine. Email marketing creates a great impact as it is more personalized. The primary goal of this sort of marketing is to promote your products or services via email. E-mail marketing also aids in the development of healthy relationships with prospects, the promotion of your brand, the sharing of helpful information in the form of a blog post, and updating consumers on upcoming events, among other things.
An effective e-mail marketing plan not only boosts your company’s trust but also creates more leads. Generating an efficient mailing list and creating quality email campaigns improves your e email opening and conversion rates. The most widely used email marketing software is Mailchimp.
4. Social media Marketing
The primary goal of this type of digital marketing is to promote a brand via social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. In today’s competitive environment, keeping up with the latest marketing trends is critical. Having a business account on social media has become a need for increasing brand exposure.
You may use social media marketing to connect with your audience and grow your community. Facebook is a frequently used social media network, and a few ways of this marketing include launching ad campaigns and promoting high-quality content. Each social media platform necessitates a unique strategy, and modifying and repurposing the content is critical for generating high-quality leads.
People utilize social media platforms for a variety of purposes, including searching, streaming, blogging, and publishing. The majority of firms place a strong emphasis on social media marketing. Staying consistent and analyzing the results will help you in the long run.
5. Content marketing
Developing useful and engaging content in the form of articles, videos, blog posts, emails, podcasts, social media posts, infographics. The purpose of content marketing is to attract more customers to your site. Every business needs an effective content marketing strategy to engage with customers.
The content helps in providing information, promoting a brand, advertising, newsletter subscriptions, etc. There are many tools available in the market to create and promote great content. some of them are,
- Content management systems like WordPress
- Google docs
- Buzz sumo
Other digital marketing strategies include affiliate marketing, mobile marketing, influencer marketing, video marketing, and so on.
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Vietnam
Career after Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
There are numerous prospects in this industry after digital marketing courses in Netherlands, as it is a well-paid profession. If you wish to start a career in this industry, you must first master the basics. Some of the job opportunities include:
- Digital marketing manager
- SEO specialist
- Social media marketing executive
- Search engine marketing specialist
- Graphic designer
- Video production
- Website content strategist
- Advertising expert
- Web developer
- Content writer
- Marketing assistant
- Email marketing specialist
- Content management executive
- Affiliate marketing Executive
- PPC analyst
- Web marketing analyst
You may now have a better understanding of digital marketing. Let’s take a closer look at the top institutes or universities in the Netherlands that provide digital marketing courses in Netherlands.
Top 6 Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
Rank# 1. Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
1. IIM Skills
It’s one of the best online digital marketing institutes, with its master digital marketing courses in Netherlands. This course gives you real-world projects to help you build your portfolio. Other courses offered by this institute include a master’s degree in content writing, a technical writing course, a GST certification course, etc. Many of the students who have completed their digital marketing courses in Netherlands are now working for major corporations such as BMW, IBM, KPMG, Genpact, DELL, HTC, and others.
Salient Features of Digital Marketing Course:
- 1.60 hours of live online training with qualified teachers
- Paid internship for two months with a certificate
- Practical experience is aided by online marketing tools and technologies.
- Any time access to training materials, recordings, and class presentations at any time
- A chance to work on industry projects as well as over 15 live projects
- IIM skills master certificate and Google, Facebook, and HubSpot certifications.
- Offers career advice and post-training support
IIM skills, being one of the top digital marketing courses in Netherlands, has constructed the course syllabus which is framed in such a way that it gives you a proper hands-on learning experience. Weekly tasks are assigned to students after completion of each class
The Topics Covered are:
- Web development
- Social media marketing
- Micro video marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Google ad words
- Email marketing
- Content writing
It is a 3 months course
You can choose between weekday and weekend training based on your schedule.
- Weekday training is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays;
- Weekend training is held on Saturdays and Sundays.
Students with at least 70 % of attendance for live classes are eligible for examination. It is an online-based exam that will receive a certification after qualifying for the exam.
Rank# 2. Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
2. College of Multi-Media (CMM)
CMM offers a five-day complete training to become a certified digital marketing professional. This institute offers the greatest training, with an emphasis on current digital marketing trends. CMM is pleased to announce that the Digital Marketing Institute has granted them Gold Partnership designation based on student satisfaction, certification rate of students, well-certified teachers, etc. The course content is designed to equip students to acquire new tactics that will help them advance in their careers and expand their businesses.
Located in Egelenburg, Amsterdam CMM provides flexible teaching methods by industry experts with English as the medium of instruction.
There are two instructional approaches available.
1. Classroom teaching
2. Live online classes
or you can opt combination of both methods
Course Requirements and Duration
There are no prerequisites for this course, and no prior knowledge of digital marketing is required.
This five-day course is divided into 10 modules mainly focusing on the basic foundational disciplines in digital marketing. These modules are prepared by the digital marketing institute in Ireland. The course is approved by NIMA (Netherland Institute of Marketing) and the Global Industry Advisory Council.
All course content is validated by the Global Industry Advisory Council, which represents the world’s largest and most prominent digital brands (including Google, Facebook, and HubSpot). The Council guarantees that graduates of this course have gained the most up-to-date digital skills, core competencies, and knowledge needed to prosper in their digital jobs by giving expert reviews and suggestions on a regular basis.
A brief look into the topics covered in this course
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Website Optimization
- Paid Search (PPC) and Google Ads
- YouTube and Display Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing & Marketing Automation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Examination and Certification
- Students must take an examination after completing the course.
- Pearson VUE test centers administer the exam, which is computer-based.
- The candidate must take the exam within 24 weeks of finishing the course.
- There are 200 questions on the exam.
- To pass the exam, you must obtain 60 percent of the overall exam score.
- You will receive the Digital Marketing Professional certificate after passing the official exam.
This course is designed for:
This course is excellent not just for students who are looking to start a career, but also for business owners, digital marketing experts, and those looking to change careers. It is primarily beneficial for:
- Marketers and marketing
- Senior Management and Marketing Managers
- Small business owners
- Who wants to change their careers
- Anyone who has to develop and implement a digital marketing plan for their company.
- Delivered by professionals in the field
- Access to the CMM portal, which includes presentation slides and references.
- Access to the recorded video lessons for a period of 24 weeks
- Exam preparation on the internet (quizzes and practical exercises)
- 30 NIMA PE points for certification exam/industry-leading certification
- DMI membership includes access to digital toolkits, hundreds of practical materials, five additional short courses, and a webinar series for a period of 12 months.
- Using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics, you can improve the visibility of your website.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can help you get more qualified traffic to your website.
- Implement digital ad campaigns
- To develop and execute an effective email marketing campaign, capture, segment, and manage subscribers.
- To expand and engage an audience, use appropriate social media outlets.
- Social media initiatives should be measured and optimized.
- Take use of mobile marketing’s micro-targeting capabilities.
- Analyze and improve your entire digital marketing strategy.
- Make a formal digital marketing strategy for your company.
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Malaysia
Rank# 3. Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
3. International Institute of Digital Marketing, IIDM
It is a globally accredited digital marketing institute that provides training in the fundamentals of digital marketing. It is a certified organization formed in the United States by a group of marketers with years of expertise in business, marketing, and other fields. IIDM helps in making Digital Marketing Principles available and accessible to anybody who needs to improve their marketing skills.
- Digital Marketing Certifications
- Digital Transformations
- Digital Marketing Certification Workshops
- Business Consulting
IIDM is associated with top companies like
- Bank of America
- Capital one
- Dell and many more.
1. Licensed digital marketing master course
3 Months Intensive Certification Program with live training. This comprehensive, in-depth course walks you through all of the fundamentals.
In this program, you will learn:
- Using the appropriate media channel,
- Locate your target audience.
- Using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics,
- Using better Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Use mobile marketing advertising,
- Email marketing campaigns,
- Optimizing social media marketing,
- Digital marketing plan for your company.
2. Licensed digital marketing expert course
Three months intensive certification program. In this course, you’ll master sophisticated digital marketing principles and tactics like content marketing, market positioning, reputation management, and more.
In this, you will learn
- How to create content that is both organic and effective
- How to use online video on various social media platforms
- How to use Photoshop and other image editing software to produce interesting content
- What is the best way to position oneself in the market and keep customers’ attention?
3. Licensed digital marketing professional course
3 months intensive certification program. It teaches you about websites and platforms like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others, including their format, culture, functions, and more. You will learn more about Facebook marketing, google marketing, video marketing, LinkedIn marketing, and more.
4. Licensed digital marketing specialist course
3 months intensive certification program. In this program, you will learn about advanced marketing methods, reactive marketing, web culture, etc.
Global Locations of IIDM
- United States
- United Kingdom
IIDM also offers a wide variety of courses in the field of digital marketing
Mode of teaching
Online classes with zoom instructor-led presentations.
Rank# 4. Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
4. Netherlands Institute of Marketing (NIMA)
The Netherlands Institute of Marketing created in 1966 is a professional organization for marketing, communication, and sales professionals. This association assists marketers in their professional and personal development.
NIMA offers a comprehensive range of marketing diploma courses at the A, B, and C levels.
Let’s have a look at the courses:
- Basic knowledge of marketing
- Basic knowledge of online marketing
- Basic knowledge of sales
- Basic knowledge communication
Apart from this NIMA offers post-master courses like
- strategic marketing management
- postmaster marketing leadership
- The NIMA Diploma allows you to pursue your career goals.
- You can demonstrate your level of knowledge and skills by earning a NIMA Diploma.
- The majority of NIMA diplomas are globally accredited, indicating that you have received training at an international level.
You must pass the necessary NIMA Exam to complete your education. The Dutch Qualification Framework, commonly known as the Netherlands Qualification Framework, is owned by the NIMA Examination Institute (NLQF). The NLQF is a government-recognized system that clarifies the level of training and/or diploma.
Rank# 5. Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
5. Hyper Island
Hyper Island is a major provider of full-time diplomas in digital marketing courses in Netherlands, as well as business solutions. It was formed in 1996 in Karlskrona, Sweden, and has offices or campuses in Sweden (HQ), Brazil, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Singapore.
It combines digital skills with real-time projects to provide students with a unique learning experience. The Digital Marketing course will help you figure out which tools, procedures, platforms, and tactics will help you engage your target audiences.
Their digital marketing courses in Netherlands will provide you with the knowledge you need to help your business flourish. Understanding the tools, procedures, platforms, and tactics will help you convert leads into customers.
The course structure is divided into six modules in which you will learn how to:
- Master the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Create a digital marketing strategy based on a customer journey.
- Learn how to target potential customers using digital marketing tools, tactics, and processes.
- Ability to use marketing tools in the workplace and get immediate results and value
- Develop an attitude of “create, measure, learn” and incorporate your findings into your organization.
- Ability to enlist colleagues in the discussion and convey the message throughout the organization
Digital marketing specialists will teach you online. Each week will include hands-on exercises and challenges. They’re designed to fit into your work environment and assist you in improving your skills.
Recommended Read: Technical Writing Courses in Uk
Rank# 6. Digital Marketing Courses in Netherlands
6. United International Business School (UIBS)
The United International Business Schools organization (UIBS) is a private higher education school dedicated to cross-cultural education with a global perspective, with campuses throughout Europe and Asia. Flexible study programs are based on the American higher education model, which allows students to choose and choose courses based on program requirements, prior studies, current interests, and future ambitions.
Students can choose from a choice of start dates in the autumn, winter, spring, and summer each academic year. You can get the most out of your education thanks to the program structure and modular course design.
- The teaching is done by academically qualified experts using English as the medium of instruction. The university provides interactive education with a limited number of students.
- There are two sections to the course. Full-time students can complete a Master’s degree in one academic year (9 months), or in 12 months, with three-quarters of 20 credits each.
- Part-time students can earn a Master’s degree in two to three years, depending on the number of courses they take per quarter, their course choices, and their course planning. Education on a part-time basis is a possible alternative.
Campuses of the UIBS are located in the heart of some of the world’s most fascinating cities. Students are encouraged to transfer between campuses for one or more quarters, but they may choose a single place as their final destination. During the academic year, students who prefer shorter stays abroad can enroll in seminar courses led by visiting professors, which are advertised on university websites.
1. Is digital marketing simple to learn?
Yes, learning a digital marketing course in 6–8 months is not difficult with proper training. It is critical to keep oneself up to date on new methods.
2. Is it required to have a marketing degree to learn digital marketing?
No, a degree in marketing or similar subjects is not required.
3. Will there be freelance opportunities in digital marketing?
Yes, there are numerous prospects for freelancing in this industry. You might work as an email marketer, SEO specialist, content marketer, etc. It also makes it easier for you to work for a variety of clients.
Because a digital marketer plays such a crucial role in a company’s success, it’s critical to hire someone who is qualified and experienced. Learning digital marketing from reputable digital marketing courses in Netherlands can help you establish a career and improve your present abilities. Because there are various areas in this field that focus on a specific specialty, you will become an expert in that topic. There are numerous work opportunities in this industry. It is also vital to keep up with ever-changing strategies as digital marketing evolves.