12 Basic Computer Courses in Mumbai in 2022
The technological era has provided a plethora of possibilities for millennials and Generation Z to seek higher education. For most students, basic computer courses are one of the most popular alternatives.
Basic computer courses, on the other hand, can be categorized into several sections. If you can locate and pick the correct course, it will make or destroy your career. As digitalization spreads across the country, the demand for basic computer training grows year after year.
Computer course students get a very excellent wage, which encourages young people to pursue a career in computer science. If you’re having trouble deciding which basic computer courses to pursue, or if you’re already employed and want to improve your promotion prospects, the top basic computer courses in Mumbai are listed below.
List of 12 Basic Computer Courses in Mumbai
Digital marketing, as opposed to conventional marketing, is a method of marketing companies, products, or services online using one or more types of electronic media. Digital marketing is defined as the marketing of products or services via channels such as social media, websites, search engines, mobile applications, and email.
The following are some of the benefits of taking a digital marketing course:
- Knowledge Consolidation
- Professional Guidance
- Career and Placement Assistance
- Enhancement of Skills
- Increased Salary Packages
- Low-cost and timesaving
- Search Engine Optimization (Google Ads)
- Email Promotion
- Inbound marketing – A type of marketing that attracts customers
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing on social media
- Integrated website analytics strategy for digital marketing
- Purchasing and planning of media
- Marketing with content
- Marketing through affiliates
- Video promotion
- Management of online reputation
If you are intrigued by this lucrative course, then sign up for a demo session at Digital Marketing Master Course and learn the core concepts of digital marketing under expert guidance within 12 weeks.
Here is a list of a few of the numerous digital marketing tools covered in the digital marketing course:
- Ads on Facebook
- Google Web Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Analytics for YouTube
- Insights from Facebook
- Ads on LinkedIn
- Google Trends Analyser
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
- Domain Authority Checker by SemRush
- Ahref MOZ
These digital marketing tools cost approximately 75,000 INR and are recommended for usage with free access to individuals by most institutions, which is a significant benefit.
You might be interested to find out the best Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai. Click the link to know about the top options available.
The Definition of Content Writing:
Content reigns supreme in every corporate setting. Services, goods, ideas, thoughts, opinions, news, initiatives, and other business-related factors must all be properly communicated to the intended clientele, regardless of the type of business. They must be successfully advertised to a potential audience.
To accomplish so, the most complete content is necessary. Information writing refers to the process of creating content for a variety of commercial purposes, including blogs, websites, public relations, brochures, and social media.
The Benefits of Content Writing:
Business concepts are elevated to the next level through content writing. Content determines:
- Trustworthy services.
- The products appear to be promising.
- Ideas are more appealing.
- Concepts appear to be obvious, and the views have a strong effect.
- The news appears to be genuine.
- Initiatives demonstrate compassion.
Information about The Course
The course targets novice content writers as well as those with some expertise. The goal of the course is to provide prospective content writers with a thorough grasp of the processes and procedures used in business organizations to generate content.
- Flair in English writing good communication skills.
- Prior understanding of business industries and disciplines is required.
- In terms of branding, promotion, public relations, events, and campaigns, you should have a good understanding of corporate organizations.
- Recognize the impact of the company’s goals and advertising messaging.
- Adopt tried-and-true content writing strategies.
- Recognize the value of advertising in the media.
- Develop diverse types of content for different types of media.
Become a professional content writer equipped with the art of content creation for various platforms such as web content, social media, product description, brochure, infographics, and a lot more with the Best Content Writing Master Course
Module 1: Content Writing Fundamentals
- What is the definition of content writing?
- Content writing essentials.
- The process of gathering information for content writing.
Module 2: What Should You Know Before You Write?
- Communication in the workplace.
- The influence of branding on writing.
- Content in several forms is supplied.
Module 3: Creating a Blog
- Selecting a topic and formulating an outline.
- Conducting related research and composing headlines.
- Writing the first draft of the blog post rewriting/editing the first draft of the blog post.
- Blog post optimization.
Module 4: Creating Website Content
- Sitemaps: A beginner’s guide to creating them.
- Wireframe structure.
- Writing website content rewriting/editing website content.
Module 5: Writing Proposals
- Getting started with a business proposal.
- Identifying the issues.
- Proposing alternatives.
- Schedules and budgets are included.
- Conclusions writing.
Module 6: Public Relations Writing (PR)
- The basics of public relations.
- The importance of public relations writing.
- Briefings for the media.
- Writing press releases/press notes.
- Writing media content/press kits.
Module 7: Brochure Writing
- Brochures: An overview.
- Creating a structure and strategy for pamphlet content.
Have a look at the best Content Writing Courses in Mumbai
Web design provides you with two career options: you may work for a reputable firm, or you can work independently.
Duration and Fees of Web Designing Course
Short-term basic computer courses in Mumbai typically last 3 to 6 months. A professional web design school guides you about all that you need to know about website creation. You will also learn how to employ images, colors, responsive site design, fonts, and other elements.
After finishing this course, you will be able to work anywhere on the globe because many clients are eager to hire someone fluent in many languages and design technologies.
Course fees range from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 6 lakhs (professional web designing course and if you opt for a short-term course, it might cost between 30,000 and 40,000 INR.
Course in Software and Programming
You may easily establish a profession as a software developer after completing the software and programming course. You just need to study a programming language such as Java, C++, Oracle, and so on.
In general, there are several institutes in India that provide language education. It offers both long-term and short-term basic computer courses in Mumbai. They also offer superb IT firm placement.
It is preferable to begin your study with a high-level language course because if you choose a difficult language course, you will achieve success quickly.
The Best Programming Language
- Software and programming in Java
- Web Development 2.0 course
- Bootcamp for Web Development
- Java Script is a programming language
- Finish the Java Master class
- Redux is a modern React Framework
- GD Dash. edX. FreeCodeCamp
- Open courseware from MIT
Tally is accounting software that teaches you how to conduct tally efficiently. The financial transactions of a firm are stored in Tally software.
It is beneficial to both large and small businesses. After school, you can pursue basic computer courses. It would be preferable if you were familiar with company management.
In addition, always enroll in the latest software version of the tally course. If you have a business, it may be a little easier for you. However, if you do not have a commerce background, you may still complete this computer course.
Depending on the institute, these basic computer courses in Mumbai might last one month, two months, or three months. After finishing the tally course, you will be able to handle individual business accounts and monetary reports with ease.
Learn more about advanced concepts of Tally under Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
Three Types of Tally Courses:
Fee for A Computer Course (Tally)
- Between 3000 and 6000 INR
- Fresher: Around 10k to 12k
- Experienced: 12k to 15k
- Account manager
- Analyst of financial data
- Senior accountant
- Audit manager
- Account executive
Animation is one of the basic computer courses in Mumbai. This course will teach you about animation, graphics, 3D/2D technologies, and visual effects. This course is becoming increasingly popular as the demand for animation grows.
Typically, an institute will provide an animation computer course that lasts between six months and two years. Because of the film business, the animation sector is currently booming. India is now employing a lot of visual effects in its films. Furthermore, this course necessitated consistent practice and patience.
- Excellent observation
- Knowledge of software
- Expert in VFX
- Expert in Visual Effects
- Creative mind
- Designer of productions
- Painter in digital format
- Layout Designer
- Outstanding Recruiter
- Studios for animation
- Advertising agencies and film production houses
- Agency for Public Relations
Hardware and Networking Course
If you want to work in the IT business after graduating from high school, you can enroll in a hardware and networking course. On this, you will study computer repair and maintenance. It is critical for all businesses, from small to big, to keep their computers in good working order.
To do so, they must keep their software up to date and their hardware in good working order. Some institutes provide both short and extended team courses, as well as placement. Choose the hardware course, which includes the LINUX, LAN admiration, CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE certifications.
Diploma in Hardware and Networking
- A diploma in computer hardware maintenance is required.
- A diploma in computer networking technology is required.
- Hardware and networking diploma.
A Degree Program
- BCA with a focus on hardware and networking.
- CISCO Network Professional Certificate.
- CISCO Internetwork Expert Certificate.
- System engineer
- Engineer in design
- Engineer for networks
- Technical assistance
- The administrator of a network
- The administrator of information technology
HCL, TCS, Dell, Wipro, Infosys.
Data Entry/Typing Training
This is one of the basic computer courses accessible to everyone. You do not need to go through a difficult learning process for this. It’s simple to see why students are interested in this computer subject.
Normally, data entry entails simply entering data into a computer software spreadsheet. Depending on the course, this course might take anywhere from 3 to 12 months to complete. The data entry position, on the other hand, requires strong communication skills as well as knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Clerk for Data Entry
- An administrator who works with data
Course on Computer Hardware Upkeep
This course is about computer hardware components and how to put them together. You must resolve both minor and large computer hardware difficulties. You can keep the virus problem at bay this way. There are several basic computer courses in Mumbai available that cover both hardware and networking.
You may also take a LAN course, printer technology training, an ethical course, and a digital marketing course to help you advance in your career. It takes three years, and you can continue with the hardware maintenance course after completing your school education.
Possibility of Employment
- Service center for computers.
- A marketing business specializing in hardware.
- A company that sells computers.
Microsoft Certification Training online
Microsoft, as we all know, has a primary business that organizes large amounts of data. It’s always a good idea to take the Microsoft certificate course. You must take an online exam to obtain this credential.
This certificate will provide you with an understanding of Word, Excel, solution associate, and technology associate, among other things. If you want to pursue a career in information technology, this course is ideal for you.
A Few Popular MS Certificate Programs
- Microsoft Technical Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Microsoft System Centre
- Expect Microsoft Certificate Solution
- Engineer, IT support
- Administrator for Windows
- Consultant in technical matters
- System administrator and
You may take a graphic design course online or in a collegiate setting. You will be able to build websites or blogs once you have completed these basic computer courses in Mumbai. Many colleges also offer this as an online course. You will also learn how to use software programs including Adobe Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Texture, layouts, blocks, elements, formatting, and links are some of the topics covered in a graphic design course.
- Designer of graphics
- Specialist in printing
- An inventive designer
- Graphic designer for a company
CADD (Computer-Aided Design & Drafting)
If you are familiar with technical concepts, these might be the ideal basic computer courses in Mumbai for you. This course teaches you how to apply computer-aided design and drawing processes, which are important for architects and engineers. CADD also taught you how to use CAD programs such as AutoCAD and Infrawork.
- Drafters of architectural plans
- Drafters of electrical circuits
- Designer of mechanical systems
- Civil engineers
Detailed Job Description
- Engineer and design a product using production processes.
- Architects and engineers will oversee the project.
- Create a unique design.
- Include a strategy for building methods.
- Examine new goods, as well as materials, size, and other details.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many computer courses are available?
There are more than ten or fifteen various basic computer courses available. Nevertheless, some of them are inadequate in terms of syllabus and career opportunities. As a result, we ignored such courses and included only the top basic computer courses in Mumbai above.
2. What are the key topics covered in a computer course?
The key themes and disciplines taught in any computer course curriculum to capture the general essence of computers are computer fundamentals, programming, Microsoft, computer software & hardware, internet & WWW, mathematics, and so on.
3. What are the fundamental ideas of a computer?
A computer is a programmable machine that automatically and systematically executes arithmetic and logical operations on user input and provides the needed output after processing. Hardware and software are the two kinds of computer components.
These basic computer courses in Mumbai are easy to follow whether you are a student or a working professional. All these basic computer courses to learn are taught by world-class professors and trainers who will help you every step of the way. Before enrolling in any basic computer courses for a job, one just needs to be clear about one’s objective, know which path to pursue, and maintain to make the most of the chance.